Our range of hand knitted seagulls.
Our hand knitted seagulls are a firm favourite with everyone they meet. Each one is knitted by hand, using 100% wool yarn, and filled with safety toy filling. The gulls range in size, from a teeny 7cm in length, to a whopping great big 90cms.
- Our baby gull hanging decoration, with or without his red winter scarf.
- Our original hand sized gull hanging decoration, who can now be found flying (or sailing!) all over the globe.
- Cedric Gull is a squishy soft toy, who loves a cuddle.
- Solomon C.Gull is a soft toy and Cedric’s bigger brother.
- The Gargantuan Gull, at almost a metre long, he’s a monster of a gull (maybe even an albatros). He is currently residing in Hut No.13 at Harbour Market Whitstable.
Our gulls are all hand knitted especially for you, so please allow 3 weeks for them to desp-hatched (**bird pun alert**). We do aim to send a lot sooner than this, but at busy times of the year, we would not wish to disappoint due to delays.
Also available for you to buy: Hand Knitted Seagull Bunting to decorate a nursery or conservatory, beach hut or anywhere you like! And then there’s our Knit Solomon knitting kit, a wonderfully fun project for you to try!
Cedric and Solomon have passed all of the necessary toy safety tests, and they carry the CE mark which therefore means they are suitable from birth.