Crochet classes in north Kent – learn to crochet
Crochet classes in north Kent – learn to crochet at one of our group classes held in Bluewater at John Lewis, or in Gravesend at Shorne Woods Country Park. Visit our Eventbrite page to read more about the individual lessons, and to book your place.
Bluewater: Our beginner’s crochet lessons take place right in the heart of the haberdashery department in John Lewis, surrounded by beautiful yarn, equipment, kits, patterns and books. After the lesson, there’s an opportunity to discuss your progress and what your next project might be.
Gravesend: Our beginner’s crochet lessons are set in the beautiful surroundings of Shorne Woods Country Park in the visitor centre on the first floor.
All of our lessons are:
- suitable for complete beginners
- suitable for left or right-handed learners
- include all materials, equipment, patterns and guides
Our chosen venues all have:
- Wheelchair access
- Onsite cafes
- Onsite parking (Bluewater has free parking).
You will learn:
- Basic stitches and techniques.
- How to hold your hook and yarn.
- How to work from a pattern or chart.
- About various yarn weights and types.
- About suitable materials and equipment depending on your chosen projects.
NB. The classes are strictly over 18.
For our other knitting and crochet courses, click here: